by Reg Charney, March 20, 2011
I know that WizOF.Biz is a new web site. It will live and die based on its credibility. We need to convince new users that we will deliver on the promises we make.
The normal way to do this is to have believable testimonials, references, reputation, buzz, profits and high Google rankings. Well, we may have the Google rankings nailed in at least one way: using our simple tag line, “Expert feedback and advice”, puts us at the top of the first page of any search by Google, Bing, and Yahoo. However, we need help broadening our SEO terms so that we can be found with more than just these four words. That is the reason we have contracted with Rapport for assistance.
As for the rest of it, to gain and keep credibility, we have done the following:
- Our site is only accessible using secure communications and we have a certificate posted on the site.
- What we do and how we do it are open to review, excuse the pun. We have extensive FAQs, guidelines and videos to explain what happens on the site.
- Everything on the site is free with the exception of the reviews. Since these reviews are done by professionals, they earn the right to be paid.
- Before any reviewer can see a client's material, the reviewer needs to agree to a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). A client can supply their own NDA or use one of ours.
- While the site has all its necessary components in place, we need to “re-skin” our site to look more professional.
- There are no ads on the site. In this way, we avoid conflicts of interest.
- Depending on when you read this, we will/have already published our pricing list for professional reviews of all the types of submissions we accept.
- We have tried to keep the language we use as simple and clear as possible.
During our initial launch, we will be gathering testimonials.